Mobile tanks WoT Blitz already out on Android device, but many tankers encountered a problem downloading the cache.
Many tankers do not know why there is a cache and what it is, we will try to explain briefly.
Cache – you need to complete the work of the game. It contains textures tanks, maps, music, and other various folders and files, so there is a cache – a structure of any game. Without it, the launch of WoT Blitz simply not possible. The game “World of Tanks Blitz” can not be in the form of one .apk file, because she would not have enough internal resources to the actual installation.
For each graphics processor (GPU), has its own cache. In this case, the cache has the following GPU:
- Adreno 320
How to install a cache:
– Download .apk file of the game
– Download cache depending on your video card (GPU). Learn what your GPU can be on this site: http://devdb.ru/
– Connect your device or Micros SD card to your PC in a removable disk.
– Copy the downloaded cache in the game:
This is the path to the stick (Sdcard) / sdcard / Android / data /
Setting the cache on the internal memory of the device: The device \ data \ data \
– Disconnect the device from the PC. Run the .apk file, if you did everything right, the game will start. Perhaps the game will pass verification and downloaded some unique files.
— Mali (1500 Mb)