Tankmen! We have some nice news for you – a new update release for World of Tanks Blitz. Unexpectedly for all developers decided to release a new version of mobile tanks before the usual line. Thus, on September 12th, a new update for World of Tanks Blitz under version 5.3.0 was released.
What’s new in World of Tanks Blitz 5.3.0?
- Now in the “Containers” tab will be located bonus containers. If you have the opportunity to get a free container, you will see a corresponding icon with a gift.
- Combat assignments you can find by clicking on the “Tasks” instead of “Tasks”
- With the release of the new version of the game (5.3), the newcomers will have the opportunity to fall into mixed battles. What is mixed fighting? Fights in which partially bots and players are fighting. With time, the number of bots in the game is reduced, and the “live” players are increasing, so mixed battles are smoothly transferred to the usual ones.
- Changed the mechanism of adding maps to regular battles
- Changed map selection system. That is, the server remembers the algorithm of the maps you have chosen (the last 10 maps) and tries to find something new in your style. But since there are a lot of players in the game and this is a team game, the server is trying to find something suitable for all players.
- Improved a number of characteristics of the French VIII M4A1 Revalorisé. Try to test it in a new update.
- Some bugs fixed